29 July 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog.

I’m 20 years old and live on the NSW Central Coast. I’m a communications student, aspiring writer, journalist and editor. With this in mind, and a little nudging from one of my lecturers, I have decided to create a blog. I’m a little bit green when it comes to the world of blogging. I read many, but have not done much blogging of my own, except for a brief foray into tumblr.

In this space, I plan to combine my two great loves, words and fashion. As Charlotte York once said, "Everyone knows you only get two great loves in your life." Mine are words and all things fashion; shoes, clothes, beauty, trends, magazines. (Apologies to potential suitors, my quota has been fulfilled!)

I like to wander around cities, exploring, making observations. I enjoy discovering new things, whether it is new blogs, brands, products, places, trends, books or music; anything to brighten my day. I collect snow globes from all the places I visit on my travels and I hoard magazines.

Stay tuned for this space for a collection of quotes, words, blog entries, pictures and fashions.

Miranda x

No comments:

Post a Comment