14 October 2011

Country Bumpkin

A couple of weeks back, I was up to my ears in bikinis. While playing with all these swim suits, I noticed a few trends, which I mentioned here. But one that particularly caught my attention was gingham. I've always loved gingham. So too my mum and big sis. When I was little, my sister had these swimmers that were red gingham and super cute. And I used to call them her "country bumpkin cozzies."

In memory of those beloved cozzies (the one item I actually wanted as a hand-me-down never even made it to me- she wore them out before she could grow out of them), I have done a post with a whole bunch of pretty gingham pieces. Hope you like.


Seafolly longline bustier and mini hipster with ruffle edge

The Karen Neilson Collection picnic check frill pom pom one piece


Topshop black gingham push up bikini


Agent Provocateur stacey halterneck bikini top and briefs


Antipodium mini gingham dress with cutaway sleeve and collar tips


Peter Alexander gingham tie front slinky


Miranda x

1 comment:

  1. We really love the outfits and bikinis so much! They are so gorgeous! We love the style very much! Amazing post!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete