05 October 2011

Good News & Bad News

I've been M.I.A for a few days. You can blame a broken laptop and the long weekend (which is just an extra long working weekend when you work in a bar). But I'm back now, with good news and bad news. So which do you want first?

Zoë Foster, who I raved about here and here, has departed the cult beauty blog PRIMPED, which I raved about here. This can only be described as terrible news (its definitely not good news, that's for sure), as Zoë's quirky, accessible style of delivering beauty content is an asset not just to PRIMPED, but to all its followers' faces. And make up bags. Read Zoë's last PRIMPED blog here and her first here.


Zoë Foster is joining Mamamia! I've not raved about Mamamia anywhere on this blog before, but boy do I love it. Mamamia is Mia Freedman's baby, where she blogs, along with some other fabulous contributors, about news, relationships, entertainment, parenting, style and more. It's a fabulous site and invaluable when trying to keep up to date with what everyone is talking about in the above categories.



Zoë will join the site as a beauty writer, delivering content twice weekly. For more information and the press release, go here here. This is the good news, and the only circumstance, I think, that offsets the tragedy of Zoë's departure from PRIMPED. I'm sure she will be just as engaging, informative and helpful over at Mamamia.

Miranda x

No comments:

Post a Comment